- Organizer: OK Sova, Šećerana
- Date: 7. – 9. June 2019.
- Venue: city of Našice and Papuk nature park
- Event type: 3 day event with 4 races
- Maps: 1:10000, 1:7500 & 1:4000.
- Punching: Sportident (possible to rent for 2€/stage (8€ for the whole race))
- First start: 12:00 relay, 21:00 night sprint, 11:00 middle distance and 9:00 long distance.
- Classes: M10, M12, M14, M16, M18, M20, M21A, M21B, M21E, M35, M40, M45, M50, M55, M60, M65, M70, W10, W12, W14, W16, W18, W20, W21A, W21B, W21E, W35, W40, W45, W50, W55, W60, W65, W70, OPEN Long, Open Short
- OPEN L: Difficult (similar to W45). OPEN short: Medium difficulty (similar to M14).
In case of too few entries, organizer reserves the right to join the classes!
- Entries: at OrienteeringOnline until May 28th, 2019
- Start fee early entry deadline (till 1st March 2019):
- categories till M/W 16 and OPEN: 5€/race, other 10€/race
- Start fee normal entry deadline (1st March 2019 – 28th May 2019):
- categories till M/W 16 and OPEN: 8€/race, other 13€/race (for Alpe Adria teams entry fee will be the same as for early entry deadline)
- Late entries (after 28th May 2019):
- Late entries will be possible in case of vacant places at 50% higher price!
- Note: all competitors start at their own risk!
- Information: questions via facebook page.
Alpe Adria rules: http://www.alpeadriaorienteering.com/aaoc-rules.pdf